Wood Insert Tee Nut
Product Code : A2C54
Brand Name : Kotadia Inc.
AÃÂÃÂ T-nut,ÃÂÃÂ T nut, orÃÂÃÂ tee nutÃÂÃÂ is a type of nut used to fasten a wood, particle or composite materials workpiece, leaving a flush surface.ÃÂÃÂ
T-nuts are threaded steel inserts with prongs that insert claws into wood when they are tightened, and often work when wood screws fail.
- After a T-nut is installed, a common bolt is used to join corresponding parts together.ÃÂÃÂ
T-nuts and are more effective than wood screws.
- They are less likely to strip, or cause cracks or splits in any type of wood.
- Parts can be mass-produced with T-nuts, assembled and reassembled for shipping purposes, or packaged as a kit.
- T-nuts resist movement and vibration, and can be tightened at regular intervals.
- Because they have prongs, t-nuts grip softer materials, such as particle board, better than wood screws, which tend to strip.
Now available in Stainless Steel also
Available in Metric and BSW series.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India